- Placement Assistance
At Infobit, we have a global vision of being a world-class education company, and the world is our playground. If you would like to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team that is making forays into new areas, then you're the person we're looking for. With robust strategic alliances, an increasing international presence, and an aggressive outlook towards the future, we are busy setting new boundaries to be conquered.
To achieve our goals, we are constantly on the lookout for talented individuals who are enthusiastic, ambitious, love challenges, have the ability to learn, and a commitment to excellence!
Specifically, we look for technical skills and qualifications necessary for the job. We will also be looking for skills such as analytical skills, flexibility (towards technologies, location, travel, etc.), and teamwork skills, as well as good communication skills. For more senior and managerial positions, your proven leadership ability and track record will be deciding factors.
To achieve this objective, Infobit welcomes job applications from fresh or experienced professionals in the industry at various entry-level and senior positions.
Infobit helps its students in getting placed. For this, the company conducts workshops on topics like how to write an effective resume, how to handle a Group Discussion or a Job Interview, how to make effective presentations, and more.
A few of the tips Infobit shares with its students in these workshops are given below:
WRITE AN EFFECTIVE RESUME
Resume writing is a crucial skill. It is the first view that an employer gets of you, the candidate. It has to be truthful and should present you as the best candidate to do the job. Some people send the same resume to apply for every job, but this is not the best way to handle it. Every job is different, so the skills that you showcase to different employers should also be different.
If you do not have work experience, your resume must contain the following information in the order given below:
- Address, contact number & email ID
- Education - Awards & Honours
- Work experience (if any)
- Extracurricular activities
- Other accomplishments
- Skills & aptitudes
FOR A GOOD RESUME, DO
- Write only one or two pages - depending on your work experience.
- Include any special recognition, accomplishments or projects you may have been involved with.
- Write about yourself in a positive light.
- Strive to be concise & target your information to that particular employer.
- Write only short bulleted sentences & not whole paragraphs.
- Keep it light & easy to read - leave adequate white space, set the font size to at least 10 points, highlight key points & make sure the text is well-aligned.
- Check for spelling & grammar errors by having someone else read & review your resume before you send it off.
FOR A GOOD RESUME, DO NOT
- Try to fit too much on the page (leave some blank space for relief).
- List personal information such as marital status, religion, caste, height, weight, etc.
- Include salary requirements (leave them out until the interview stage).
- Make negative comments about previous employers.
- Include any health information.
- Include references (these can be provided upon request).
- Include reasons for leaving a previous job (save your reasons for the interview).
Get the google group membership with your gmail id to get job update
Update your mobile number at center to get sms alter for new opening.
RECRUITMENT ASSISTANCE FOR COMPANIES
- Shortlisting candidates
Infobit has a full-fledged Placements Team operating from offices across India. The Team is in touch with graduating students at Infobit centers. On receiving a recruitment request, the Team screens & shortlists candidates & sends them for tests/interviews to the company.
Need talented candidates for IT jobs? Email your job vacancies to Infobit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job fairs
From time to time, Infobit organizes job fairs to connect companies with students. Students are interviewed & often get spot offers for jobs with these companies.
Wish to recruit IT candidates? . email your job vacancies with Infobit at email@example.com.
- Campus placements
Recently, Wipro BPO, India’s largest third-party offshore Business Process Outsourcing service provider, conducted campus placements at Infobit Education.
Interested in participating in Infobit’s campus placements? Let us know. at firstname.lastname@example.org.