Thank you very much for your comments / Suggestions.
- Our corporate training division designs and implements responsive, cost effective training programs - at our place or yours - that maximize the productivity of our clients' employees.
- We can deliver any classroom course in a private format - at your Facility or Hours.
- Our private/onsite training offerings boast: Customized content. Planning and design. Course materials and equipment. Optional instructor mentoring.
- Training for a small, medium, or large group
Our Corporate Advantage Program includes benefits exclusively for our partners. These value-adds coupled with a dedicated account management team provide a fullservice solution to successfully exceed all of your training needs. Employers cannot afford to retain IT staff whose technical know-how remains stagnant. Sponsoring certification training for your employees is essential.
- Ensure learning effectiveness. Each course delivers specific skills by job role, so you can be sure to get the exact results you want. We reinforce the materials discussed in lecture via hands-on labs to maximize your team’s learning experience.
- You can tap serious brainpower. Our certified instructors are not only experts; they’re gifted teachers who excel at delivering maximum skills in the allotted time. You can even engage the instructor as a mentor following the training or independent of it.
- Organization get superior planning support. Take advantage of our on-line training paths to help design the training. Our content experts will answer questions and help to achieve the highest value your training money.
- You control your costs. For most events, we offer three tiers of pricing: small group (up to 7 students), standard group (up to 14 students), or large group (>15 students). You can also sponsor a course At your location by furnishing the classroom and helping advertise the training in return for free seats based on the number of enrollments from other companies. You choose the best time to learn. You can schedule the training around your team’s workload – including evenings or weekends.